agape

a beautiful kind of mischief ...

Friday, June 5, 2009

hello ... again

its been a long time coming. I'm back.

I've decided to come back on a minimal basis back to blogging. My old blog est 2000, still up for bizarre sentimentality like myspace, is still floating around in the ether of blogger. I simply will not continue that piece of ... emotional garbage, turmoil, hodgepodge history throughout college, drama, and defunct relationships. People grow and change. They outgrow old habits, behaviors, beliefs, friends, etc. I'd go back sometimes, in awe "who IS that girl? writing all of these things??" I've written about September 11th, the death of Tita Mira from a drunk driver, the miscarriage, the murder of my friend Anthony ... there was a lot of hurt and pain. Hell, I would even delete anything that distraught or displeased me from years past. Enough of it, the past.

so now, it will be primarily positive writings ... when I do decide to use my laptop ... or if I even feel inspired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home