Troy's Requirements
There's something about this man ... a radiance? an innate ability to make my heart smile?
He told me this, I had to leave a record of it here. Frozen. Unforgotten.
I have some requirements: no clothes in bed, no tv in bedroom, no fighting in front of wee ones, no dinner in living room, no sex without orgasm, no orgasm without followup orgasm, always have hand sanitizer in every room, affection in front of the children is a must so they could learn to love, affection in public is also a must so everyone can be jealous, Sunday is for church and family only, that may include football watching, honesty, and respect morning-noon-and night, and lots of love!
The quirkiness, faith, love of it all... delighted me.
I would never object to those requirements. Wistful thinking, really. Imagining a life like that with him. Foolish girl. I'll just appreciate this ... his presence.. and accept it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home