agape

a beautiful kind of mischief ...

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I woke up this morning ... a text to Troy

I woke up this morning with my poor excuse for bangs in my eyes.

I woke up this morning and paid attention and heard the birds chirping. I thought they migrated south for winter to your neck of the woods. It's grey out, there's light for the morning yet I don't know where the sun is. I see snow, the undisturbed kind on trees and rooftops making it near magical.

I woke up this morning under a mountain of blankets. 3 to be exact. Surrounded by 3 king sized down pillows, the 4th near by on the floor in the desiginated yoga area.

I woke up this morning, and curled up on my left side.

I woke up this morning, and took a holy breath, conscious of my breathing.

I woke up this morning and thought I love you.

That's all. I just wanted to let you know that. And maybe some day, I'll wake up in the morning experiencing all this curled up with you by my side.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home