agape

a beautiful kind of mischief ...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sex ... it's 16 hr drive away

I romanticize sex with Troy Benjamin quite a bit. That there are times his quiet breathing would greet my ears as I brought myself out of a very satisfied sleep, where I found myself smiling and gloating over the memories of the many hours we shared making love, sometimes watching him sleep.

That regardless of the wonderful leg-cramping, throbbing sex we had, and the soul-stirring, heart-stopping, deeply affecting love we made there there is still an insatirable wild hunger in me. the only thing i've ever been 100% damn sure about was that i want Troy to be moving inside of me. Giving IT up wasn't an issue. Giving IN to my intense, raw, throbbing desires to have him again is. 

Of course, it's highly unlikely he would object. 

I wonder if such a sexual experience will ever manifest outside of our minds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home