Paper Bag Princess
"I am angry and I want you to see it I am hurt and I want you to burn, I am bitter and I want you to taste it, you are ignorant and you need to learn. There's no gut in the pit of my stomach, there's no life in front of my eyes, I want to tell you to shut up, I wish that people like you would just die. I can't remember ever feeling so lonely, I'm at the very end of my line, if I could close my eyes and you would disappear, then life would be fine. Cover my face with a paper bag, cut out two eyes to see through, you can look but you won't see me, staring right back at you, and all of my friends and all of my lovers, be a part of my plan, I'm going to be the paper bag princess, and you won't know abwho I am."-Laura Ricker, "Paper Bag Princess"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home