mardi gras
I sat in front of my laptop, tweaking / updating things on my mardi gras invite to my girl friends.
I sat in front of my laptop, examining the calendar.
I sat in front of my laptop, debating between 2 possible dates of departure for Detroit.
I sat in front of my laptop, studying the later possibilities, 3rd and 4th dates appeared before my eyes.
I sat in front of my laptop, wondering should I even consider them?
I sat in front of my laptop, cursing myself that these dates were conditional upon Troy. Should I stay longer to be with him?
I sat in front of laptop, questioning whether or not he would see me, muchless spend several days with me.
At this very moment, I'm sitting in front of my laptop, cursing myself again. Fuck it, I'm still going to have a good time.
6 girls confirmed, possible 3 more. it's my birthday. it's mardi gras. my going away party. my 'i won't ever need a bachelorette party'.
One thing I know for sure, no city can handle the crazy between Grace and I.
One thing I'm not sure of, Troy Benjamin of Biloxi.
I'll figure out logistics later. I'm Filipino, we're great at procrastinating and notorious for being late.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home