so-called suffering
why am I unhappy? the questions carries within it the virus that will destroy everything.
suffer in silence pretending not to know whats going on in my soul.
I don't need to carry the weight of my whole history on my shoulders.
I could cry, get worried or angry like any other normal human being, as long as I remembered that, up above my spirit was laughing out loud at all those situations.
discard any unnecessary baggage, to only keep what you need to live each day, and allow love to flow from the outside in and from the inside out.
all that will disappear. what remains will be the love that moves the heavens, the stars, people, flowers, insects, the love that obliges us all to walk across the ice despite the danger, that fills us with joy and with fear, and gives meaning to be everything.
If there is suffering , then it's best to accept it, because it won't go away just because you pretend it's not there. If there is joy, then it's best to accept that too though you're afraid it might end one day. ...
I'm in love and I'm afraid of suffering.
There's a voice that tells me,
"Don't be afraid; the only way to avoid that suffering would be to refuse love.Do you think that the people who love us want to see us suffering for their sakes? Do you think that love is a source of suffering? It shouldn't be."
So he disappeared.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home