agape

a beautiful kind of mischief ...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Where do I begin? I mean I could go on for pages upon pages of how confused I am about everything, or I could go on and on for pages about how I screwed up my life, or I could go on and on for pages about how I fucked myself over with love. But the one thing that is relative to all these sub-topics is the fact that I am at a lost page in book of fate. Fate is up there just thinking and thinking of what she wants to do with me, and in the mean time working on everybody else’s fate, and keep putting me back to the side. As I’m sitting here waiting for something to happen, everything else and everybody else is moving on past me. Yeah most would say my own solution should just be quit waiting for something to happen and go after it. Well that’s all fine and dandy, but what exactly is it? I mean if someone out there knows what “it” is than I would love for them to tell me. I’m lost. I’m lost with love, friends, career, thoughts, or even where I want to be in general. I feel like I’m so damn uncertain about everything that I just want to quit. And no I don’t mean suicide, I mean just go out into the big world and roam, and see everything. I mean you only live once, why let yourself be chained down to anything. Why not go experience everything this world has to offer? Maybe that’s what “it” is; I don’t want to feel chained down to something that is making me unhappy. I want to go see the world, experience new people, see new oceans, eat new food, climb new terrain. I want to take in every aspect of the meaning life and living as there can be. I want to love myself by letting my soul be free. I want to let my soul guide me to where ever it wants to take me. Drift around from country to country, from ocean to ocean, city to city. There is an estimated 9 billion people on this world, and I want to meet all of them. I want to reach out and touch all of them, inspire them all; I want to know all of them. The worlds 36000 miles around, and I want to step on all of those miles, and wander around all of the Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn. I want to see both poles, the four corners, the seven wonders, the 4 oceans and the 20 some seas. I want to walk the beaches of all the islands in that are scattered about the world. I want to eat Chinese in China, eat sushi in Japan, pastries in Paris, pasta in Italy, fish in Alaska, Lobster in Maine. I want to go to Poland and drink their vodka and than go to Russia and drink theirs and compare. I want to learn it all, love it all, and most importantly I want to learn “it” all by doing, not dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home