his gift
Troy finally received his hodgepodge gift ...
says he loves it, and absolutely loves me *blushes*
I just had fun and couldn't stop laughing while gift wrapping and packing the whole entire thing. I wished I could have seen the look on his face, heheh. I couldn't find the melting pot gift card (specifically from the Troy location) ... perhaps soon. And we could use it, I hope someday. I tried to put thought into each one, and not something without meaning that anyone could have given to him...
I enclosed everything in a victoria's secret gift box ... LOL
inside
my old books for Jaxon:
the little train that won a gold medal
the little engine that could
the special unicorn (silly joke about our differences)
victoria's secret anti-bacterial sanitizing gel in Pure Seduction & Amber Romance ...well he loves hand sanitizer, its a must have! I just made it sexy.
a daddy's lil' gator fan T-shirt for Jax ... I asked my friend brent who went to FL to purchase for me.
screws and nails, inside a macy's box ... lol a joke referring to how we met. how i'd nail and screw him if we played carpenter
ding dong & twinkie ... referring to his name calling & his affection metaphor

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home