agape

a beautiful kind of mischief ...

Friday, February 19, 2010

SEX

only happens in all its intensity when control is lost.

When we're in bed with someone, we're giving permission to that person to commune not only with our body but also our whole being ... in communication with each other ... we cannot hide who we are.

It's the only experience that touches all 5 senses at once. hear, see, taste, touch, and smell.

So far, all Troy and I have experienced is to hear one another. An orgasm is possible, as a separate entity ... not together. Not yet.

The promise of it, the possibilities, the imagination of it can make a girl go mad.At least this one. I don't think I've ever wanted to be physically possessed by a man so much. So often, thoughts are near torture.

Worth a $300 plane ticket, and the wait, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home