an inspired wake up text
I woke up today, completely inspired
so I sent him this never ending text
I love you so so so much! I just woke up wishing you were here :( with a hand tucked inside the hip area of my panties ... wish I could wake up someday, and not just think of you, and how much I love you but to see you, feel you, watch you simply breathe in your sleep...Feeling so blessed that a man like you exists, and who by some intervention found me, captured my heart, and loves me. What I wouldn't give to feel your eyes look upon me and know I belong with you. I don't just want to coexist with you in my life, your life in a different time zone. I wish we could simply share a moment in our lives together in whatever way doesn't matter. it could simply be walking together under the warmth of the sun. But of course the inevitable moment, where everything else in life seems to fade away and nothing exists except feeling you inside me ... Overwhelmed by the pleasure of such physical proximity to one another, and with intense emotions that have grown over these months *sigh* if only

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home